Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things
Whenever snowflakes fall on me as I walk in the snow, I can’t help but start singing this song in my head. As much as I wish my life could be a musical and break into songs spontaneously, I’m not musically talented enough for it… Anyway, here is a list of 7 of my favorite feelings/things inspired by this song (7 because it’s my favorite number from 1-10).
- Looking up to discover and re-discover how beautiful the sky is, gets me every time.
- Stumble upon an old song and reliving the memories that it’s tied to.
- Stepping out of the shower with freshly cleaned hair.
- Receiving a handwritten letter or postcard.
- Sitting by a window in a room with no light as the rain pour down from the sky.
- Connecting with friends.
- Stepping foot in a different place, whether it’s a new city or a new country.
Hope your Tuesday have been well. Feel free to share some of your favorite things in the comments.